Peace Heavy mk II

Does your username mean / reference anything?

Necro time!

I got mine from Spectral and Lion.

I pick Spectral from Spectral Theory, one from my thesis material and Lion is just to make it sound badass...

I made that username to remind me that my thesis is haven't finished until last two months, so if I see my username I remember my thesis and start working on it.

Turn out, it just useless X)

...and after some coincidence, I discovered that my great great grandfather's name got some "Lion" in his name. So, I kind of descendant of the Lion and my username is way more perfect now :)

This is the name i got when i was born , is my real name , but in my language can mean to calm somebody , to comfort somebody

"He comforts me = El ma alină "

PS@ Alina is the feminine version of my name

Yes.

Yuno is the previous name of MiA(Mejibray) I'm following him since Toon-factory times. And I wanted another username than the name I used most all over the internet so then this one was born lol.. So yeah...

Since I've revealed this elsewhere, colorful jinsei or colorful "human life"

is how I perceive visual kei as a genre. I usu. have it stylized as colorful人生 since it looks cooler.

Also, it's an antithesis to "Monochrome" "Heaven" huehuehue

(I wasn't going to make my user colorful黄泉 "hell", since it doesn't make much sense)

Edited by colorfuljinsei

My username have one part of my brazilian name "Delmiro". 9 years ago i was in school (writing some crazy things) and then i was creating names with my name and come:

Delmiroph (I use in my Lastfm)

Delkmiroph (I chose this for all in internet) 

Delkmirophy (I never used, but maybe in future.)

Delmirophk (I never will use, i think)

After this i was helping edohsama blog and then i used:

delksama (I use this for somethings)

delk (to people speak and remember better my username)

And to end... I put the second name:

Delkmiroph Hasegawa (Hasegawa because Tadashi Hasegawa, bass from Plastic tree band)

Mine is misspelling of a nickname I already have (Eckie) which was from a mispronouncing of my real name (Emily).   The story is that I had a friend in high school thought that my nickname was spelt like the Saint Seiya character instead of Eckie.  On most forums I'm active on, I usually spell it as Ikkii or Ikkie as Ikki is usually taken due to the weeaboo nature of the name.

Mine is my artist name Vitne which means "witness" in Norwegian.  The Eveille I just added on for things like forums and G+ which sometimes need a last name, and so i've just used it in most forums as a way of keeping things consistent.  "éveillé" is a french word meaning something along the lines of awaken, awake, etc.

It's short for my stage name, KEN Ochoa. K is simply for KEN, 8A is spanish for Ocho (8) A, which is my surname. My dad used to write his sig as 8A, so I stole it.

I thought "What do I like?" and the first things to come to mind were "purple" and "silver jewelry". So "violet" and "chain" as in a silver necklace. 

It's not particularly deep, but it means something, I guess. :wat:

My username was originally togvro, the v being a u. I used to be a big the GazettE fan and toguro has always been one of my favorite songs. Somewhere along the way people started calling me togz for short. so it just stuck.

I have to have a delta in my username because I decided to make it my trademark.

And change is good for the soul, yo.

So whenever I change my username I combine it in a word a certain way. This time it's my psychodelic phase.

I'm kind of fascinated by Kanji so I looked up the kanji of The GazettE members and if they have special meanings. 

And because I really like Uruha (麗) I decided to take his kanji and search for other words/names containing it.

So... it kind of became Uraraka (麗らか).

My real nickname was already taken so I first went with Die-kusse which is a mejibray song and then I went with Euthanasia and it's a morrigan song. Euthanasia is also "mercy killing".