Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

シド(SID) new maxi single "V.I.P" release

Excited, but I can't say about their albums...for some reason, I have never heard any of their albums entirely. I've only heard the first half of Dead Stock and like 3 songs from M&W

Oh my God go listen to Sentimental Macchiato and hikari and then come back. You've surely missed out on some great stuff! And from the second half of dead stock you must try Wife.

I liked M&W, if they keep on that direction, I'm satisfied. But I agree that Dead Stock, and Play (on another whole level) were better.

Renai is easily the best album for me, but dead stock, Sentimental Macchiato and hikari are actually really good too. I still haven't given M&W a proper listen, but I wasn't too excited about what I heard as well. :/ They need to slow down with all the anime songs though, it has now got to a point where their b-sides are better than the main songs, which don't even have that much variety anymore.

limited edition TYPE A (1,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of シド(SID) TOUR 2012『M&W』) and will be in tall-size digipack, limited edition TYPE B (1,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of シド(SID) TOUR 2012『M&W』, different from limited edition TYPE A)+deluxe booklet (12 pages), regular edition (1,250yen) will include CD only, and limited-period edition (1,400yen) will include CD only with "マギ(magi)" jacket and SD character sticker

[CD track list]

01.V.I.P

(lyrics: マオ(mao) / music: 御恵明希(mimegumi aki))

02.走馬灯(soumatou)

(lyrics: マオ(mao) / music: Shinji)

03.Sympathy(LIVE from TOUR 2012『M&W』)

(lyrics: マオ(mao) / music: 御恵明希(mimegumi aki))

04.V.I.P-anime ver.- (included in limited-period edition)

05.V.I.P-instrumental- (included in limited-period edition)

Oh my God go listen to Sentimental Macchiato and hikari and then come back. You've surely missed out on some great stuff! And from the second half of dead stock you must try Wife.

If you're talking to me, I have listened to those albums, I finally got around to listening to the rest of Dead Stock, and I got more into M&W with my favorite being ドレスコード

Another anime song? I really hope the other songs won't be anime themes, or all songs might start sounding similar again like on M&W =/

Sign in to follow this