Takadanobabaalien

Current pictures of old vk guys

You've got it! :D

Bt8-oBLCEAEaEwd.jpg

Oh my existence!

YUKARIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wan-44:

Could you please provide details if possible? When was this article/interview published? What it is about? Is it known how old YUKARI is now? etc.

I had already lost all hopes of seeing or hearing anything new about YUKARI. He seemed to have vanished from the surface of the planet, but there he is!!

Thank you VERY VERY VERY much!!! :lovely:

Oh my existence!

YUKARIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wan-44:

Could you please provide details if possible? When was this article/interview published? What it is about? Is it known how old YUKARI is now? etc.

I had already lost all hopes of seeing or hearing anything new about YUKARI. He seemed to have vanished from the surface of the planet, but there he is!!

Thank you VERY VERY VERY much!!! :lovely:

I believe it was published on Cure Magazine recently, and from what I'm seeing I think the article talks about what Yukari's doing now, what bands he's producing, etc.. However I'm stuck on the rest...;w; All I know is that he's a producer at Resistar Records.

I wish I could provide more info....sorry.

I believe it was published on Cure Magazine recently, and from what I'm seeing I think the article talks about what Yukari's doing now, what bands he's producing, etc.. However I'm stuck on the rest...;w; All I know is that he's a producer at Resistar Records.

I wish I could provide more info....sorry.

I googled that label in search for an official website but found nothing so far.

Anyway, it is nice to know he is still involved in music.

I hope there are any news about the other Baiser members, Rei, Mizuki and Katsura... Kind of dreaming of a never-happening Baiser revival...

Thanks!!

That article is from this magazine btw.

BsujOE6CYAAulrg.jpg

I googled that label in search for an official website but found nothing so far.

It seems that Resistar Records doesn't have a website, because they are a sub-division of Free-Will for the bands DOGinThePWO, BugLug and Blu-BiLLioN.

http://www.f-w-d.co.jp/

But they have an official Youtube channel and Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/user/ResistarRecords

https://twitter.com/DD5494

And this (a mobile site..?)

http://www.f-w-d.co.jp/mobile-contents/rr_moba.html

Inu Para is the website.

It brings you to the portal linked above for Dog, Buglug and Blu Billion, the three bands under Resistar which is unofficially led by DOG.

Yukari was brought in by Haru and management to help with production and mastering etc. With Resistar and Dog Studio.

I have all Resistar releases if you have any requests to see what he worked on. I also have that magazine.

Here, I will provide a pic:

5XXybUa.jpg

Last year, while searching for any pics of old school Visual Kei artists I finally came across these and some more of Sakito (ex Due le quartz)

p1861840105.jpg

p1863014999.jpg

Thought I'd post this since I found it a bit funny. Apparently 真乃助(Shinosuke), the vocalist of older bands like いろは(Iroha), AibeLL and GizeL, is now a therapist and runs his own therapy/massage salon ?_?

For content, he's on the left(yes I did pick the dorkiest looking new pic I could find):

3mIuEVy.jpg

Thought I'd post this since I found it a bit funny. Apparently 真乃助(Shinosuke), the vocalist of older bands like いろは(Iroha), AibeLL and GizeL, is now a therapist and runs his own therapy/massage salon ?_?

massage salon or "massage salon"? ;}

Still cute though.

48 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Kei (ex-Eliphas Levi, Vinett) recently made an Instagram, and along with that, he took some selfies!! ✨

a40305d0803365a70eb7b0926baa05a7.jpg

I would like to see him perfom Eliphas Levi songs in this suit x'DDD

On 2017/7/2 at 5:53 AM, Keiyuu said:

IKUYA, guitarist and composer from the Nagoya band Ti+Dee (1991~1995):

291l4w9.png 14ujime.jpg

In the "recent" pic he totally looks like Aki during his Laputa days. I think it's the eye make-up.

Fatima reunion 2010:

9yr8sdr.jpgRgrh32D.jpgUDbi0sd.jpgWOuAbIS.jpg

Fatima reunion 2015:

CICD0iVUcAAuQH0.jpg

l-r: Kanoma, Lay, Mizuha, 4ge, Towa

Fatima reunion 2017: Mizuha, 4ge/Zizi Makia

DBiZ_xDUAAAcntk.jpg

Bonus Kuzuki ex.Metis Gretel:

You-ya ex. La'mule and Red Carpet still looks the same as ever. To be fair though, he's only around 35. 

Spoiler

DD5eyykUwAIePIr.jpg

DD6piTBUMAA0bwi.jpg

22 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

You-ya ex. La'mule and Red Carpet still looks the same as ever. To be fair though, he's only around 35. 

Whut? Did he join La'Mule with 15? lol

Saw this awhile back and never got around to posting it. Kyotaro (√eight, Black:list) and the rest of the members of his first band VolarK reunited after 13 years:

Edited by sume7