Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new single release

Good news! Their last album wasn't their best, but it was still decent imo. I'm glad they will be active again (about time to release something new).

Anyone here knows where I could see their sales numbers? I'm curious about whether their career is going somewhere or not.

I think they've pretty much had a consistent amount of sales, but it's not much. They're still indie after all and not that many VK/Japanese rock groups like them sell much or get into Oricon. I should look it up one day...

I'm glad they'll finally release something new and considering the groups they've been hanging out with lately, I hope they've switched up their style a little bit. Satoshi's a great vocalist, especially live, but they need their raw edge back. Their last album was too bland because it was overly produced. They shouldn't get back to their "dark" style and just do whatever they like, but they need something to make it more interesting. I'd rather have another "Music" than any of the latest two albums. GO was the worst they ever did in my opinion.

They shouldn't get back to their "dark" style and just do whatever they like, but they need something to make it more interesting.

Completely agree with this.

They shouldn't get back to their "dark" style and just do whatever they like, but they need something to make it more interesting.

As do i.

Anything but electro pop please, they suck at it, sorry.

Their last 2 albums is non existent to me. Never heard it.

Just wish for them to do songs like goku and omae ni sasageru minikui koe, their heavy/raw era was their best, and it would be nice if they picked that one up again

Interesting... Can't wait to see what they're going to do with this, but I do hope I'm going to like it. I haven't been crazy about a single since Alive and that was quite some time ago...

Anyone here knows where I could see their sales numbers? I'm curious about whether their career is going somewhere or not.

I think they've pretty much had a consistent amount of sales, but it's not much. They're still indie after all and not that many VK/Japanese rock groups like them sell much or get into Oricon. I should look it up one day...

I'm glad they'll finally release something new and considering the groups they've been hanging out with lately, I hope they've switched up their style a little bit. Satoshi's a great vocalist, especially live, but they need their raw edge back. Their last album was too bland because it was overly produced. They shouldn't get back to their "dark" style and just do whatever they like, but they need something to make it more interesting. I'd rather have another "Music" than any of the latest two albums. GO was the worst they ever did in my opinion.

Back to their darker music, a time where their songs were actually good, yes please.

Those songs have are still on my playlist today.

Oh and another "Music" album....

Heres my answer to that

Back to their darker music, a time where their songs were actually good, yes please.

Those songs have are still on my playlist today.

Oh and another "Music" album....

Heres my answer to that

I saw them live during their "crazy crazy crazy" tour and I must say that Music was a really good album live. So I'd rather have them do that if they want anything with a bit of electro and poppy influences, than whatever they did with Now and Go. They'll never go back to dark stuff, maybe a bit heavier or rougher, yeah...

They've been hanging around a lot with bands like Roach, SiM, Coldrain, Man With a Mission, even ONE OK ROCK. If that's any indication of what's to come, I wouldn't necessarily mind.

I'm just thinking... What direction CAN they go in? Kind of like 12012, they started off dark and got more into mainstream rock, but then 12012 went fucking nuts. I don't know if I would want Girugamesh to go in that direction myself, but they could tune the guitars lower and turn off the synthesizers and I'd be okay with that.

they already have 4 unreleased songs up till now. not sure if they're going to release some of them or it could be brand new songs. in my opinion, it's almost not possible if they're going to get back to their dark era since they have some pop rock songs composed.

Just can't be said better. I myself prefer s/t over 13 Reborn. But Music was definetly a win! If they gonna make something that will maintain awesomeness of Music album, I'll surely restore my respect towards them again.

their new maxi single "絶頂BANG!!(zecchou BANG!!)" will be released at 2012/07/04 and up to 2012/12/31 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A-最高潮盤(saikouchou-ban)- (2,100yen) will include CD+bonus CD, and TYPE B-絶頂盤(zecchou-ban)- (2,100yen) will include CD+booklet "東京Sadistic~ぶっとおし13days~complete archive book" (32 pages)

[CD track list]

01.絶頂BANG!!(zecchou BANG!!)

02.絶頂BANG!!(歌うのはアナタver.)(zecchou BANG!!(utau no wa anata ver.))

[TYPE A-最高潮盤(saikouchou-ban)- bonus CD track list]

東京Sadistic~ぶっとおし13days~LIVE DISC

01.Never ending story

02.CRAZY-FLAG

03.bit crash

04.stupid

05.亡者ノ行進(mouja no koushin)

06.不純愛(L)(fujunai(L))

07.Break Down

08.sunrise

09.evolution

10.お前に捧げる醜い声(omae ni sasageru minikui koe)

Sign in to follow this