Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

VII-Sense will disband

Pretty surprising honestly. I liked most of their stuff.

I really hope to see Shaura and Mikage in new bands and specially Kaz.

Wow...didn't see this coming. They were improving, but it seems that people like Shaura and Mikage can never stay in a band for longer than two years

Oh :(

Did they even said why ?

that was a good band, I'm disapointed to see them disbanding, they don't even release a full album :(

Lol, surpsised you guys are shocked by this disbandment,

i mean its Shaura/Juka, dude never can stick with one band for long.

womp womp wooommm

Shawty's band ADD doesn't seem like the main reason for this to me. If I had to make an inference, I would say it is because their compositions are an absolute mess and the association with MDM and Dio~Distraught Landlord~ isn't making records sell anymore since their train wreck "Black Bird."

Guest Magatsu
Lol, surpsised you guys are shocked by this disbandment,

i mean its Shaura/Juka, dude never can stick with one band for long.

this..

I'm not shocked too.

womp womp wooommm

Shawty's band ADD doesn't seem like the main reason for this to me. If I had to make an inference, I would say it is because their compositions are an absolute mess and the association with MDM and Dio~Distraught Landlord~ isn't making records sell anymore since their train wreck "Black Bird."

Agreed. When I looked at their photo shoots they seemed...cheap. Like if a band decided to cosplay Versailles, they would come out looking more like VII-Sense. I never listened to their music but I suppose that "quality" translated to their music as well.

Sad news for their fans though.

I hope to see Kaz in a better band making better use of his talents, erina in Black Line, and everyone else i hope they find their place in the scene as well but i could care less about Shaura to be honest.

I hope to see Kaz in a better band making better use of his talents, erina in Black Line, and everyone else i hope they find their place in the scene as well but i could care less about Shaura to be honest.

+1

I would say it is because their compositions are an absolute mess and the association with MDM and Dio~Distraught Landlord~ isn't making records sell anymore since their train wreck "Black Bird."

Pretty much. I did have some hopes for this band when they were announced, but Black Bird was a real letdown. :| I think I tried one more release after that, and it wasn't much better. The compositions were a mess, Juka's falsettos made me cringe, and the 3 guitarists seemed pointless, since the songs barely sounded like they had 2 guitarists. Maybe they improved later, but I think at that time they already lost many people.

Sorry for their fans though.

Nothing of value was lost.

I would say it is because their compositions are an absolute mess and the association with MDM and Dio~Distraught Landlord~ isn't making records sell anymore since their train wreck "Black Bird."

Pretty much. I did have some hopes for this band when they were announced, but Black Bird was a real letdown. :| I think I tried one more release after that, and it wasn't much better. The compositions were a mess, Juka's falsettos made me cringe, and the 3 guitarists seemed pointless, since the songs barely sounded like they had 2 guitarists. Maybe they improved later, but I think at that time they already lost many people.

Sorry for their fans though.

Indeed, I probably would have liked them but Black Bird sucked so much.

Their music was such a cluster fuck, it was like they really didn't have any idea what to do with the three guitarist. It was Erina doing some bland chug chug riff while the other two dudes just did a bunch of sweep picking.

Also Juka's awful falsetto was horrible, someone needed to punch that dude in the throat.

Agreed with the general sentiments here.

I never cared about Erina and Dio, but when I first heard about this band, I looked forward to hearing new stuff from ShauJuk and Mikage. Kaz proved to be a talented member as well. But the idea of this band was much better than the execution, which, as people have said, was just messy and totally uninspired. And the failsettos...

It's best this way. Now they can move on to other, hopefully better projects!

Sign in to follow this