Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vo.神崎-KanzakI-(ex-RIBBON) session will perform

Vo.神崎-KanzakI-(ex-MARRY+AN+BLOOD-->RIBBON, now in The UnForGiveness from Inferno) & Ba.KAIKI(ex-Silver Rose-->ROUAGE-->WITH SEXY) session will perform at KISAKI PRODUCE EVENT "輪・廻・転・生~DAS:VASSER 15th ANNIVERSARY~" will be held at ESAKA MUSE at 2012/03/31

He's alive!

Btw, whatever happened to The UnForgiveness anyway? Couple of years ago that band was announced and he even had a short video sample up, but then it went absolutely nowhere.

He's alive!

Btw, whatever happened to The UnForgiveness anyway? Couple of years ago that band was announced and he even had a short video sample up, but then it went absolutely nowhere.

I had read it was because he became really ill and had to do some serious recovery.

session members:

Vo.神崎-KanzakI- (ex-MARRY+AN+BLOOD-->RIBBON, now in The UnForGiveness from Inferno)

Gt.toki (ex-GAIN01-->JACK+MW(support), now UNDEAD(support))

Gt.爻憂-kouu- (JACK+MW)

Ba.KAIKI (ex-Silver Rose-->ROUAGE-->WITH SEXY)

Dr.楓(kaede) (ex-hurts-->Lamina-->UNDEAD)

SET-LIST at 2012/03/31:

01.CRY FOR THE MOON (ROUAGE)

02.極東の恋人(kyokutou no koibito) (RIBBON)

03.螺旋(rasen) (JACK+MW)

04.蜃気楼(shinkirou) (JACK+MW)

Interesting line-up. KANZAKI real potential, though. Especially liked MARRY+AN+BLOOD and the "TOKYO" and "HEART".

極東の恋人 feels like something a band should finish with. This may hint at the style the band will be. Still glad this song is still being performed, though. From RIBBON, to ANUBIS, to this.

I was hoping for 真夜中ノ黒イ太陽 as well, though. My favorite RIBBON song.

Sign in to follow this