zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

people keep talking about that first chase scene, but they didn't give this movie enough of a chance to realize that...the whole thing is crap

at least the english dub and classic gag attempts are decent

shoutout to that 'WIZARDS AINT SHIT' japanese metal dude, wherever he is......

GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......MOOOOONMEEN

say goodbye...moonmen...

2 hours ago, nekkichi said:

megamasso had the best vk album of 2017 so far and it's being criminally SLEPT on, meanwhile this board and like w/e tumblr are still drooling over sukekuso's snoozefest

s m f h

In a weird coincidence, I was actually just getting around to listening to it yesterday and yeah, the new Megamasso is pretty good.

Me before going to icecream shop: Ok... I have to think of a way to ask for lactose free items without sounding like that idiot going to an icecream shop that is lactose intolerant.... even though I am....

Me at the icecream shop: Do you guys have anything like WITHOUT icecream?

...gg

Edited by ArtFart

14 hours ago, violetchain said:

In a weird coincidence, I was actually just getting around to listening to it yesterday and yeah, the new Megamasso is pretty good.

& I don't even typically like megamasso albums!!

Tfw when you feel like throwing up anytime you go outside for like a  week now. Also when you drink even though you are on a new medication because some major areas of life suck right now lol I'm a major light weight apparently.

Edited by ArtFart

my tweets have always contained the word "fuck" but i put "fuck" in my name like once, and i get shadowbanned for it

like fuck you twitter

54 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

my tweets have always contained the word "fuck" but i put "fuck" in my name like once, and i get shadowbanned for it

like fuck you twitter

To be quite frank, twitter's conditions for what should be shadowbanned are downright D U M B in overall.

Even if the idea itself is much older than Twitter (going back to those vBulletin heydays with "stealthbanning") - retarded concept nonetheless.

I met a colleague at my volunteering work for the first time and he was such a fucking creep, asking me to go to the storage room with him, whispering to me the question 'was my relationship with my partner serious' and saying he could give me a ride all the way back to my mom's home if I needed a car. He kept starring at me while he thought I wasnt noticing. 

The dude is sixty years old and married. Ugh. I just hope I don't have to see this cunt again. Why do old people think they can get away with being slimy as fuck. 

i cant BELIEVE theres still ppl out there gettin hard bc of game of thrones and/or dr. who in 2017