zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

7 hours ago, ArtFart said:

Your dog literally bit my leg and broke the skin.... but you call back to say he is traumatized and we hurt him cause he has pimples on his legs that you think are abrasions and he rubbed his neck a bit too much thrashing around in his leash????

Lady... my leg is swelling and bruised because your dog bit me.

girl get a rabies shot asap & file a complaint idk a police report if you know that bitch lets her beast looseย 

Guns n Roses was epic, but god I hate finnish audiences, too cool/awkward to do anything beyond clapping their hands. Lol I got some elbow from angry people around me for over-compensating and jamming like crazy :'D

Edited by orange~

Does anyone ever feel like the world is in a mess, and are fucking mad as hell because they aren't in any position to fix it?

Like, with all the political BS going on involving Trump, CNN, the Koreas, Saudi Arabia, etc.ย 

And the solutions people are proposing, the left side and the right side, only seem to push people further apart.ย 

I'd like for everything in the world to be solved, but I'm not in any position to change the world.ย 
I don't even like politics anymore, I'm just a musician who just wants to make music and ignore the rest of the world. I used to be way more political, and I keep myself informed on politics because you pretty much have to since that's all people talk about these days.ย 

I mean, I could change the world with music, but it's not like I'm a political musician. It's not like Eroguro music about licking eyeballs and shit is going to change the world, is it? Even then, I'd be in a mostly indie scene and I would probably reject major label deals.ย 

Let's be honest, the whole world is a fucking mess, and people are being torn apart. I'm gonna sound hippie as fuck, but we all need to just let in a little love. Love solves more than violence, but violence is human nature.ย 

ย 

IDK anymore, I'm just frustrated with the current state of the world but it's not like it's something I can ignore because it's being shoved in my face 24/7.

IM GONE IM OUT IM NEVER GOING BACK~~

Today was my last day at my old job and I already feel so completely different not having to work there anymore. I feel way way more free.... although I have not received a call yet from what is SUPPOSED to be my new employer... they said they were offering me the job sooo.... they were supposed to call me today haha... guess I'll call them tomorrow.

Even if they do end up screwing me over by telling me I don't have a job there anymore, even though they said I did, I'm not going back to my old job... no way.

On 05/07/2017 at 9:48 PM, saishuu said:

I honestly cannot believe MUCC actually rerecorded Homura Uta entirely, the scene as a whole did nothing to deserve this

And don't forget ๆ–ฐ็—›็ตถ, we need that shit!

On 7/6/2017 at 8:48 AM, saishuu said:

I honestly cannot believe MUCC actually rerecorded Homura Uta entirely, the scene as a whole did nothing to deserve this

not sure if you're complimenting or dissing themย ๐Ÿ‘€ย ๐Ÿ‘€ย ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

8 hours ago, nekkichi said:

not sure if you're complimenting or dissing themย ๐Ÿ‘€ย ๐Ÿ‘€ย ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

lmao it was not a dig (at MUCC that is oops), I actually liked it

Edited by saishuu

On 7/7/2017 at 2:59 PM, sheepprincessgara said:

DEIGIh1VoAAMcLO.jpg

ย 

holy fucking shit

ย