zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Random thoughts? I don't think anythings random I think your heart will explode with euphora if you were affected by the right things at that moment no no no what you call random is melancholy 

How random should I get? 

I can speak for all when I say 

Were waiting for the end to come 

Think of an ultimate dillema if you were givin the chance of doing what's right what necessary the only escape 

Or would you do what you're heart desires or your mind yearns 

A drist emotion comes over me think about my youth 

I don't think I'll ever meet my expectations 

I don't think I'll ever confront what my dim corner of mind is hoping

I don't need to think I know it

Why think for something you don't have or never have daydream every minute of what fantasy you would want to live or have the instinct of saving other humans take control of you only when there's a life at stake I've seen the answer but it's my decision that will change everything and forever 

Only 2 people have ever gave a fraction of the state of my dillema one of them just outspoken the truth when I had executed my words in a way that only he would understand the other was sympathising and said confusion he didint modulate only said I was confused an oath I swore the moment I break it there's no way back I'm shunned for life no mercy is waiting 

But I just can't deal with the fact that everything is going so empty I know what I spite and I see and feel it everyday my only feeling with friends or if you can call it that is awkwardness I fantasize about what kind of friend I like and actually thinking that in reality and I am truly confused at that point

If you had chosen between a soulmate that you know is you a half of you that will complete you or would you choose a friend 

I would choose a friend women are so pure for their own good the only conclusion I could come up with about them and the only conclusion they're so pure 

In a world that social concern is in the gutter I feel like I'm in a match of free for all

My time is very short I've givin my whole creed in my last test whether I succeed or not everything will go for the worst or the worst

On 6/7/2020 at 9:01 AM, Hohchicano96 said:

Some people seem to have not been told any phrases related to the word "no" in their life ever, as of late at my job. I'm just a cashier, weirdo; I don't have any involvement in inventory!

I have that happen to me all the time! I always get boomers asking me strange questions like if percale sheets are better than sateen, if the item they're buying that I haven't seen before is free-trade, organic, vegan, gluten free etc. or if we have weird, extremely specific items I've never heard of before ("you clearly don't know what you're talking about" Well no shit I don't know wtf a mug that you can pictures into is called! We don't sell that shit here, go to the souvenir store Karen 'cause we ain't that)

There's precisely two thoughts going on in my head right now

The first one is something more or less along the lines of (5th post last to first)

The second one is why the hell aren't they releasing any new Castlevania games? Am I supposed to watch the Netflix show and download the mobage to get my fix? Wonder if the team have become janitors already 

Personally, I just feel waaaaaay better putting money in ppl's hand's directly for their services rather than going through some disembodied corporation or buying shit from some major chain. Feels a lot more natural.

On 6/9/2020 at 5:29 PM, Total Saikou said:

I have that happen to me all the time! I always get boomers asking me strange questions like if percale sheets are better than sateen, if the item they're buying that I haven't seen before is free-trade, organic, vegan, gluten free etc. or if we have weird, extremely specific items I've never heard of before ("you clearly don't know what you're talking about" Well no shit I don't know wtf a mug that you can pictures into is called! We don't sell that shit here, go to the souvenir store Karen 'cause we ain't that)

Same feelings, anyway there's a lot of Karen's out-there, sometimes at work i heard people speaking about 'boomer things' and i don't even understand wth they're speaking about, maybe i'm becoming old...just thinking about it...

Fuuuck I have a story [similar to my Jrock=SP experience if you remember that post lol] from the other day:

I'm at work, there's no one at the tills and there's nothing left for us to clean so I decide to go make a silly sketch of Inugami Akira of Inugami Circus Dan. One of my coworkers notices that I'm enjoying myself so she sees my drawing. She asks if the writing I did above the drawing was an East Asian language and I said yes, it's Japanese and that's how you spell Akira's name in Japanese. I told her he's a musician and that he is in a band. Then another coworker walks behind and sees my drawing and says:

Wow, I don't know anything about that Kpop stuff. Is he from a Kpop group? My sister loves Kpop and says she wants to marry one of those guys lol

Akira looks [looked] like this:

g3680435.jpg

What kinda fucking Kpop idol does he look like?! I just can't take this shit anymore. Guys I just can't :wan-48:

Edited by Total Saikou

On 6/11/2020 at 6:04 AM, CAT5 said:

Personally, I just feel waaaaaay better putting money in ppl's hand's directly for their services rather than going through some disembodied corporation or buying shit from some major chain. Feels a lot more natural.

If you have a bazaar nearby where you're at then I suggest just going for that. When I get back home I'm now on just going to buy most if not all my foodstuffs from old ladies selling things from the back of their truck rather than from some oligarchic market chain fuck that shit. One thing I've actually learned about myself is that I'm not anti-social or introverted, it's just that this bullshit dehumanising society pushed me into thinking I was one. I actually really like small talking with vendors just like I liked talking with customers when I was working in a bar no matter how stupid they are, which I would have never expected when I spent like 25 years avoiding the looks from neighbors and other people in transport. It's just a different, more humane environment where you can be how you are and you're in no rush to get anywhere to slave away for someone else's profit. 

On 6/7/2020 at 10:17 PM, secret_no_03 said:

They always have to be front and center, there's video of protests in Tokyo and gaijin are literally in the front leading everyone else. 

It is really funny seeing people who are not Japanese use the term gaijin. Like uncle tom level. 

So uh, lets say BLM protest being lead by black people would be bad by your logic? 

Been living here for nearing 7 years, have terrible experiences with police fucking me over just for being a foreigner. been choked in front of police officers just waiting for me to defend myself, was pretty much told it was my fault by an old countryside cop after finding my ex's body after a suicide. so uhh the people affected by these BS situations leading the protest recently is not strange? Or about"look at me!" I hate those typical english teacher jobber types too, but that Kurdish man who was a victim of excessive force leading a protest for him and others like him is 100% normal. 

6 hours ago, Karma’s Hat said:

If you have a bazaar nearby where you're at then I suggest just going for that. When I get back home I'm now on just going to buy most if not all my foodstuffs from old ladies selling things from the back of their truck rather than from some oligarchic market chain fuck that shit. One thing I've actually learned about myself is that I'm not anti-social or introverted, it's just that this bullshit dehumanising society pushed me into thinking I was one. I actually really like small talking with vendors just like I liked talking with customers when I was working in a bar no matter how stupid they are, which I would have never expected when I spent like 25 years avoiding the looks from neighbors and other people in transport. It's just a different, more humane environment where you can be how you are and you're in no rush to get anywhere to slave away for someone else's profit. 

But aren't we all that?

Personally other than homemade foods and such (which I love, to the point I was involved in organizing a fair for crafts and such and made a point of buying at least one product from each vendor for years as a student ; ; ) I love thrift stores but where I live there aren't many good "classy" thrift stores, the nicer ones are pretty much all in the same poor neighborhood which I love as I used to work there and study close by and it's a thriving neighborhood full of small businesses, but people just assume if you're walking there you are either a) a local with little disposable money or b) some politician trying to mingle ... So I used to go there a lot (because I wanted secondhand clothes and toys for my fairy kei and cosplay endeavors and it was close by lol also I'm a collector and there was some nice stuff ... ) but yeah it's kinda frowned upon, people have this idea that you're stealing clothes from the poor instead of buying in chains that employ them. And I get that there's a point, but it's a bit of a loose one (how am I ruining any big chain's business by buying a few pieces secondhand? Isn't that money partly reverted to charity anyway?,) if I can't buy secondhand (or from producers ...) I'd rather not buy clothes at all so nowadays I find myself buying more used clothes from ~j-fashion~ communities than anywhere else. And it's not really something conscious, I just found out that I much prefer getting goods knowing exactly what I'm paying for (instead of "buying" bullshit shenanigans) and at the same time speaking to the vendors/artisans and giving/getting direct feedback feels great. Instead of having something shoved on your face by a poor tired employer who's pretty much doing their best to not appear to be a slave to some big ass chain

38 minutes ago, ghostpepper said:

It is really funny seeing people who are not Japanese use the term gaijin. Like uncle tom level. 

So uh, lets say BLM protest being lead by black people would be bad by your logic? 

Been living here for nearing 7 years, have terrible experiences with police fucking me over just for being a foreigner. been choked in front of police officers just waiting for me to defend myself, was pretty much told it was my fault by an old countryside cop after finding my ex's body after a suicide. so uhh the people affected by these BS situations leading the protest recently is not strange? Or about"look at me!" I hate those typical english teacher jobber types too, but that Kurdish man who was a victim of excessive force leading a protest for him and others like him is 100% normal. 

How would a BLM rally being led by blacks a bad thing? A BLM rally led by whites would be a bad thing, and gaijin leading a rally about police brutality is just asking for even harsher treatment. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down, especially foreigners. Honestly being a non-japanese in Japan gives white people perspective on how it is to be black pretty much everywhere outside of African and afro Caribbean countries. You'd  be fucked over by cops in any country you're living that you're not a native of.

Correction is love, but so many people these days are so spiritually weak and have such fragile egos that they cannot tell the difference between when someone is trying to help them and when someone is genuinely attacking them. Some people even confuse me speaking with authority as me speaking "harshly". smh

I've been experiencing this a lot lately, especially in regards to younger men and even some men my age. It's honestly pretty irritating.

I've only been on this earth a short 33 years, but so much has changed since I was a kid. I mean, shit...i'm just a nerdy-ass weeb - never been your stereotypical "tough guy" or thug type, but I never been a bitch either. So it's definitely a curious thing to witness the rampant lack of heart I'm seeing today.

30 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

How would a BLM rally being led by blacks a bad thing? A BLM rally led by whites would be a bad thing, and gaijin leading a rally about police brutality is just asking for even harsher treatment. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down, especially foreigners. Honestly being a non-japanese in Japan gives white people perspective on how it is to be black pretty much everywhere outside of African and afro Caribbean countries. You'd  be fucked over by cops in any country you're living that you're not a native of.

You seem to not get the parallel. A blm event being lead by black people is logical, just as foreigners leading protest for themselves is logical, you just said yourself the people affected leading makes sense , is there a risk? Yes. But it is an individuals right to choose to take that risk for themselves. You jump to white but the Kurdish man is middle eastern? In Japan Ive seen and heard of my Indonesian, korean,  and Filipino friends getting equally bad treatment. Those people if they choose to protest it is their right and def I support them. Much better than bootlicking logic. 

1 minute ago, ghostpepper said:

You seem to not get the parallel. A blm event being lead by black people is logical, just as foreigners leading protest for themselves is logical, you just said yourself the people affected leading makes sense , is there a risk? Yes. But it is an individuals right to choose to take that risk for themselves. You jump to white but the Kurdish man is middle eastern? In Japan Ive seen and heard of my Indonesian, korean,  and Filipino friends getting equally bad treatment. Those people if they choose to protest it is their right and def I support them. Much better than bootlicking logic. 

Japan is a homogeneous country, anyone not Japanese will be singled out, especially those of mixed race. The people protesting in Japan are lucky that the police force there is trained in restraint and don't go around beating protesters with batons. I said white people the majority of foreigners living in Japan are from European or north American countries besides the huge demo of Brazilian Japanese. Protest all you want, but also be man/woman/xur enough to accept the consequences and the blowback.

18 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Japan is a homogeneous country, anyone not Japanese will be singled out, especially those of mixed race. The people protesting in Japan are lucky that the police force there is trained in restraint and don't go around beating protesters with batons. I said white people the majority of foreigners living in Japan are from European or north American countries besides the huge demo of Brazilian Japanese. Protest all you want, but also be man/woman/xur enough to accept the consequences and the blowback.

You do not even know the correct demographic of foreigners in Japan, amd trying to explain to someone whos been here for many years? And as I said before it is each persons personal choice to take that risk. Open your mind and heart. 

6 minutes ago, ghostpepper said:

You do not even know the correct demographic of foreigners in Japan, amd trying to explain to someone whos been here for many years? And as I said before it is each persons personal choice to take that risk. Open your mind and heart. 

Yes it is, but don't move to a foreign country and expect to be accepted, integrated and to feel like one of them. You could live your entire life in Japan or anywhere else and never been seen as one of them because you aren't the same race, but a discussion on racism in Japan isn't a constructive one. I'll leave it at that.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:04 PM, CAT5 said:

I just wish local businesses didn’t charge $3 for a bottle of water so wouldn’t have to get it at said corporation for $1

The ratio applies to any other product. 

28 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Yes it is, but don't move to a foreign country and expect to be accepted, integrated and to feel like one of them. You could live your entire life in Japan or anywhere else and never been seen as one of them because you aren't the same race, but a discussion on racism in Japan isn't a constructive one. I'll leave it at that.

Making Japan more accountable to its corruption benifits not only foreigners but the locals as well as we all have to work together on this planet ❤️

4 minutes ago, ghostpepper said:

Making Japan more accountable to its corruption benifits not only foreigners but the locals as well as we all have to work together on this planet ❤️

Japan, the Japanese police force or the Japanese government because those are three entirely separate things. The citizens of Japan don't have any sins to atone nor do any people of any country that are just living their daily lives. This whole thing about a pseudo-religiousity and all of us alive now have sins because of what our ancestors did is ridiculous. If you're talking about the strong armed and kangaroo court system of law in Japan that's fine, same with you inept governmental bodies, but your everyday Japanese citizen has nothing to feel bad about.

2 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Japan, the Japanese police force or the Japanese government because those are three entirely separate things. The citizens of Japan don't have any sins to atone nor do any people of any country that are just living their daily lives. This whole thing about a pseudo-religiousity and all of us alive now have sins because of what our ancestors did is ridiculous. If you're talking about the strong armed and kangaroo court system of law in Japan that's fine, same with you inept governmental bodies, but your everyday Japanese citizen has nothing to feel bad about.

Again, you are trying to explain the most common sense aspects of Japan to someone who lives and works here for a long time. Police brutality protest = we are talking about the police. Veeerrry simple my friend ヤフヤフ〜♪(∩´∀`)

2 minutes ago, ghostpepper said:

Again, you are trying to explain the most common sense aspects of Japan to someone who lives and works here for a long time. Police brutality protest = we are talking about the police. Veeerrry simple my friend ヤフヤフ〜♪(∩´∀`)

Just making sure, there's some crazies who think all Japanese should repent for things their great grandparents did. 👌