zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

9 hours ago, platy said:

This is the most retarded thing I’ve read all year, I thought this X Æ shit was some scientific discovery trending on Twitter, but now find out it’s some billionaire’s kid.

Please.

please stop breeding. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/grimes-elon-musk-baby-name-change-x-ae-a12-california-law-instagram-a9531316.html

She may have just given birth to the anti-christ :tw_joy:

My favorite part about the relaxation of the anti-corona measures over here is that it's apparently instantly become acceptable again for people to just open mouth cough without covering their face while out on the streets or something

A lot of people can't tell apart Japanese from Chinese or Korean but I'll never forget that one time someone asked me to "read the Japanese" on their hoodie and it was actually Hebrew

On 5/26/2020 at 9:45 PM, Tokage said:

My favorite part about the relaxation of the anti-corona measures over here is that it's apparently instantly become acceptable again for people to just open mouth cough without covering their face while out on the streets or something

Oh man, I was walking and the person in front of me was phlegmy coughing with his mouth wide open for a while. I wanted to drop kick the vile bastard.  HAVE U LEARNED NOTHING

Friendly Reminder: BLUE 👏 LIVES 👏 MATTER 👏

Photobucket is being stupid and harassing users to buy their premium account or else lose their account or something so I went and downloaded any photos I cared about. I came across some fun little memories like this janky jrock pumpkin I carved of some the GazettE cover art:

zTw0Xec.jpg

More blurry photos:

Spoiler

RySlmX9.jpg

0NRinB6.jpg

latest?cb=20190212061324

1194px-Gazette_-_Dainippon_Itan_Geisha-teki_Noumiso.jpg

thinking about that motherfucker Osama The Sucka & wondering why weebs worhip his ass. just because that dude may have made made astroboy doesnt mean its ok what he did to all those american soldiers!!!!

The world is in a precarious state right now, and If shit were to truly hit the fan, all these ideologies and beliefs that people are so deeply invested would no longer matter. What is your political identity gonna do for you when it's a famine and niggas is literally beating down your door trying to take your food cuz they're starving (and don't care if they have to take you out in order to do so)? What is feminism gonna do for you if the world literally descends into an actual rape-culture and you don't have any real men around to protect you?  What are your thoughts on race gonna matter if it's life or death and you have to depend on people that don't look like you?

I think about shit like this because it's frightening how detached we are from reality. I mean, if people can't even deal with dissenting opinions online, I fear for how mentally and spiritually equipped these ppl will be if shit get real out here. It's like ppl have built their entire lives and identities around computer programs, not realizing that the computer itself could one day lose power, crash, or simply be turned off.

i suddenly remembered this band & was surprised to find that a) not only are they still around but b) they sound like THIS now?

lol i remember how they started out as a noisy garage rock band

6 hours ago, Tokage said:

i suddenly remembered this band & was surprised to find that a) not only are they still around but b) they sound like THIS now?

lol i remember how they started out as a noisy garage rock band

Pls give then a chance again, they've developed so much

I think a lot of people I see on the internet over the past week would generally benefit from picking up a book or something, but here's a useful couple of tweets that will help you out once damned SJWs and cancellation/validation culture arguments start pinging over your brain hemispheres again ❤️ 

The main problem in Japan isn't japanese way of thinking, the main problem is gaijins that really hate Japan but continue living here. I'm so terrified, there're a lot of really aggressive people. 

24 minutes ago, 少女椿 said:

The main problem in Japan isn't japanese way of thinking, the main problem is gaijins that really hate Japan but continue living here. I'm so terrified, there're a lot of really aggressive people. 

I've seen a couple of j-vloggers who are exactly like that. Hate Japan yet exploit it for views and they love getting the attention they receive for being gaijin. 

24 minutes ago, platy said:

I've seen a couple of j-vloggers who are exactly like that. Hate Japan yet exploit it for views and they love getting the attention they receive for being gaijin. 

Human stupidity has no limits... I know they are saying that those who love Japan are even worse than japanese people. 

3 hours ago, 少女椿 said:

They always have to be front and center, there's video of protests in Tokyo and gaijin are literally in the front leading everyone else.