zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Man, I really need to make sure my personal happiness is the most important thing. Gotta get my teeth fixed and wait until that's done to get things moving in another direction.

I'm really getting fed up at work with how much slack I have to pick up along with a couple others in my department because of a few bad apples we can't get rid of. Yeah, I make a lot more money now but my sanity... the cost to my sanity has been so damn high it's not worth it anymore. But I can't until I get my teeth fixed... the struggle...

The depression is really starting to eat at me...

A pigeon couple made a nest in my balcony so now we have a baby pigeon.

- he's surprisingly quiet, I guess I was expecting a baby pigeon to be noisy as fuck like the baby seagulls around here. So thanks for that buddy, I appreciate it since you're right next to bedroom window.

-He's 3-4 weeks old now and holy fuck, he's ugly.

-I go from feeling sorry for him because his parents leave him alone most of the day, to feeling fucking repulsed when a parent comes down to feed him. Like, what the actual fuck. It's disgusting.

Picture from a while ago. WHY DOES THIS BIRD HAVE A BADLY CUT BLONDE WIG FROM THE DOLLAR STORE

Spoiler

33agfi0.jpg

Recent pic. Better but still ugly 

Spoiler

fdyavq.jpg

Oh my god, I want one.

I came down with the flu today and left work at lunchtime. Monday is a holiday and apparently because I left early I won't get paid for the holiday. Wtf?? Why??? You have to work a full shift before the holiday to get paid. Dafuq?

So pretty bummed about that and not getting paid overtime this week because I left early. :/ But honestly I feel like crap and I work with raw fish products so.. I also couldn't stomach any food but was feeling hungry and that is never good when working with smelly fish because I start gagging. Plus I can't be running off to the bathroom every twenty minutes.

Hoping it only lasts 24 hours like my sister's did as I have plans this weekend. My mom's been dealing with it all week and working through it just made it worse.. >_< I don't feel like puking my guts out anymore and can actually stomach food so that's already a good sign.

18-year-old self: requires full discographies of every single band I listened to, 100% everything, even if it sucked, even if I didn't stan them.

24-year-old self: has no post-2007 アヤビエ, deletes DIAURA's 月光 single, doesn't have a single post-2004 蜉蝣 single, deleting crappy bonus tracks from various releases.

As you evolve, your music library evolves with you. The terabytes of downloaded music you haven't added to your library, on the other hand, do not.

aint no fuckin way u gonna get me to watch some nearly 4 hours long bollywood film fam

14 minutes ago, Tokage said:

aint no fuckin way u gonna get me to watch some nearly 4 hours long bollywood film fam

Why? I fucking love Bollywood, both old classics and the newer over the top action flicks that's completely insane.

1 hour ago, Bear said:

Why? I fucking love Bollywood, both old classics and the newer over the top action flicks that's completely insane.

Love me some Bollywood films. They're great for watching with friends and If they're too long, I usually divide them in two two-hour sessions (or more if required)

I'm pretty sure if I play Pay money To my Pain one more time in the car with my mother she's going to start asking me if I'm okay.

I will search all the winning lotto number for 10 years and I will go back to the time which is 10 years ago hehehe.

Edited by khouji

@jiji94: I hope you're feeling better! Are there laws in your country for paid holidays? That really sucks. They fucking HAVE to pay you.

I have a stalker right now. She breaks into a room in the house in the middle of the night and waits for me to leave my room and  then watches me using the toilet. I sometimes let her sleep in my bed (and that can be tiresome because she wants direct body contact the whole time), but she's not allowed to go through my underwear drawer (although she really wanted to.)

Don't worry, it's just our adorable neighbours' cat. She's sleeping next to me on the couch right now.

Edited by AwesomeNyappy

3 hours ago, AwesomeNyappy said:

@jiji94: I hope you're feeling better! Are there laws in your country for paid holidays? That really sucks. They fucking HAVE to pay you.

I have a stalker right now. She breaks into a room in the house in the middle of the night and waits for me to leave my room and  then watches me using the toilet. I sometimes let her sleep in my bed (and that can be tiresome because she wants direct body contact the whole time), but she's not allowed to go through my underwear drawer (although she really wanted to.)

Don't worry, it's just our adorable neighbours' cat. She's sleeping next to me on the couch right now.

Apparently they're allowed to not pay us holidays for leaving work early the previous shift. :/ It's somewhere in the contract and company policies. 

And thanks! I'm feeling better, just very groggy and a constant headache. I spent most of the weekend asleep.

14 minutes ago, jiji94 said:

Apparently they're allowed to not pay us holidays for leaving work early the previous shift. :/ It's somewhere in the contract and company policies. 

And thanks! I'm feeling better, just very groggy and a constant headache. I spent most of the weekend asleep.

Ehm, wow. I'm 99 % sure that is not allowed over here (that doesn't maen that companies don't try, also nearly once happened to a friend of mine.) I'm really sorry this happened to you. Please accept this (slightly awkward) virtual hug! ; )

Thanks. T_T It does suck but oh well. Now to ask for three different days off over the next couple months and hope no one eats me alive..

Man, I'm so petty about how much I hate Enon Kawatani.. I get that frickin' "lemme smash" meme stuck in my head whenever I think of him.

Why did Netflix and Square Enix even bother to keep this series set in FFXIV 2.0 when there are so many things that you can see from Heavensward, including a friggin Astologian....