zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

21 minutes ago, Tokage said:

those shiba inu memes were already played out in like 2012, dudes

No they weren't! Never have been, never will be

16 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

No they weren't! Never have been, never will be

XSkBWP8.jpg

hot dang the new X Japan album is poppin'! Yoshiki absolutely nailed it out of the park with this one. How is everyone else enjoying it so far?

2 hours ago, Biopanda said:

hot dang the new X Japan album is poppin'! Yoshiki absolutely nailed it out of the park with this one. How is everyone else enjoying it so far?

Ive waited 100 years....

19 hours ago, acbpn said:

I'm wondering which to buy, XBOXone X or PS4 Pro.

You have to ask yourself a very basic question, which console has the exclusives you want to play more? Because that's really all it boils down to, sure the XboneX will be the more powerful machine, but if it doesn't have the games you want to play then what's the point? Also another really important question is; do you have or plan on having a 4k TV? If you don't have one or plan on getting one, then I wouldn't even waste the extra money on the PS4pro or the XboneX, I'd just get a PS4slim or a XboneS. 4K is really what these consoles are made for, most if not all of the visual and graphical enhancements are going to be in the higher resolution support.

3 hours ago, Original Saku said:

You have to ask yourself a very basic question, which console has the exclusives you want to play more? Because that's really all it boils down to, sure the XboneX will be the more powerful machine, but if it doesn't have the games you want to play then what's the point? Also another really important question is; do you have or plan on having a 4k TV? If you don't have one or plan on getting one, then I wouldn't even waste the extra money on the PS4pro or the XboneX, I'd just get a PS4slim or a XboneS. 4K is really what these consoles are made for, most if not all of the visual and graphical enhancements are going to be in the higher resolution support.

thank you very much for the thoughts, much appreciated! I made a list of wanted games yesterday night, most of them appeared on XBOX, XBOX360/PS3, XBOXone/PS4 both. since PS4 doesn't have backward compatibility (almost), I have already no reason to get PS4. so I'll keep my eyes on XBOXone X then. [cough cough Call Of Duty goes first cough cough]

This may be the random thoughts thread but this is not the place to vent about your suicidal idealizations. We have had to hide far too many of these posts recently. If you are thinking about killing yourself, get off MH and look up the national suicide hotline for your country and talk to someone who can help.

I love my new job and all, but they have messed up paying me 3-4 times now..... I was supposed to FINALLY get direct deposit yesterday, which I kinda need right now, but nope.....

I've been stuck with a 360 pages book for more than a month now and I'm not even halfway through it, and I really don't know what's wrong. Lol.

Too many things on my hands - my brains cannot handle! O_O Solution: Just run away from your problems and responsibilities! :D I'll be leaving on my short travels first thing tomorrow morning! I look forward to you Stockholm, Göteborg and Copenhagen!

Last night I had a dream I was at McDonald's and I ordered a happy meal but the guy there somehow managed to completely fuck it up and it made me very sad. Then I woke up sad and hungry. I want my happy meal.

Dang it, my phone's storage is out of space and i wanted to install an Escape Game and Bountiful Novel at the same time just to find out what kind of game is it like.