zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I almost had a heart attack when I saw how many best of albums 松田 聖子 has released........

around 40?

and the best part is that she will most likely have ANOTHER compilation out next year to commemorate her 55th birthday.

Lol.

look who went and had a baby...NEXT VENOMS lmao

CY-xC7GUkAADlXi.jpg

New Spice & Wolf (狼と香辛料) 10th Anniversary LN spoilers below.

34ebvab.jpg

THEY KILLED OFF HOLO T_T *uncontrollable sobbing*

It looks to be a prologue to the rest of the story though.

She's just sleeping, right?...That's all...

Pertaining to I.rias, that's one of the reasons why I had such difficulty listening to them (up until recently.)

It's kinda neat at first, but the incongruity kinda kills the vibe after a while. 

cyber circus came thru!!!! avelcain gallo and morrigan live footage

It makes me sound old but I liked the Gallo's set way more than the others mostly because the dudes on stage were the ones making all the noise.

Especially in Avelcain's case, all the pre-recorded vocals didn't do much more than highlight how not good a live vocalist Karma is.

ETA: Also, I legit thought Karma was wearing a bolo tie until like five minutes in. Haha.

lmao no rev ur totally right, gallo killed it

live backing vocals make a great difference, but that said i dont think there's any saving avelcain's live act. they're there to make noise and get the audience going, which gallo do too but with actual--cough--musicianship.

Woke up and saw HARASHIMA posting random nude pictures of himself in my Twitter feed, and now I'm kind of craving some DDT.

https://twitter.com/HARASHIMA_DDT/status/718568972396814336

https://twitter.com/HARASHIMA_DDT/status/718923049995636736

I haven't really had time to watch any for the past few years, and the last match of his I saw was a little underwhelming, but man, the guy just keeps getting cuter. That smile alone.

Hey guys, I'm starting to play guitar and the amp distortion looks awkward. The last 3 strings sound won't distort unless I play 2 of them together.

So I'm buying a pedal and I don't really know what is good for VK/metal/hard rock.  Tips?

5 minutes ago, Crimson Kei said:

Hey guys, I'm starting to play guitar and the amp distortion looks awkward. The last 3 strings sound won't distort unless I play 2 of them together.

So I'm buying a pedal and I don't really know what is good for VK/metal/hard rock.  Tips?

What's your budget?

My roommate uses the Line 6 Helix, and 'be done research and seen it in use. It blows everything else away. It's able to pretty much perfectly replicate any amp out there too. 

It's also $1400. 

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Helix

14 minutes ago, Valicious said:

What's your budget?

My roommate uses the Line 6 Helix, and 'be done research and seen it in use. It blows everything else away. It's able to pretty much perfectly replicate any amp out there too. 

It's also $1400. 

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Helix

But since I  have the amp, wouldn't buying a pedal solve my problem?

1 minute ago, Crimson Kei said:

But since I already have the amp, wouldn't buying a pedal solve my problem?

I'm really bad at troubleshooting, I can't play guitar myself. I just know that the Helix is a guitarist's wet dream. Let me ask my roommate when he wakes up. 

I know there's a bunch of people here that play guitar too. 

6 minutes ago, Valicious said:

I'm really bad at troubleshooting, I can't play guitar myself. I just know that the Helix is a guitarist's wet dream. Let me ask my roommate when he wakes up. 

I know there's a bunch of people here that play guitar too. 

thank you very much, I don't know anyone who plays guitar.

On 4/8/2016 at 4:32 PM, seurong said:

U9onTFf.png

#WeSitStrong

oh shit i had no idea sakamoto was even gonna be animated! hell yes!