zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

"In the new film's story, the present-day, highly advanced information society is beset by global cyber-terrorism in 2016. New charismatic figures, who inherited the DNA of Light (previously played Tatsuya Fujiwara) and the detective L (Ken'ichi Matsuyama), emerge. The successors of the two geniuses will wage a war over six Death Notes on Earth."

Add this to the list of ''shit we really, REALLY didn't need''...

When you think this day has already been pretty strange but you scroll down thru Instagram & find out Koichi listens to Kanye..whuut?

Oh wow

Haha, exactly what that reminded me of. 

(this is what emmny is talking about for those who don't know)

1436558105-0.jpg

omfg #deadraccoonTO i hate this city

are u also from toronto??? there are like 3 canadians on here gotdam

omfg #deadraccoonTO i hate this city

are u also from toronto??? there are like 3 canadians on here gotdam

Nope, NC, U.S.

We have drunk raccoons around Charlotte though.

I shit you not, they get wasted off the dumpster liquor and attempt to wobble across parking lots on my campus. 

Not jealous of your weather in Toronto though, lol. 

Nope, NC, U.S.

We have drunk raccoons around Charlotte though.

I shit you not, they get wasted off the dumpster liquor and attempt to wobble across parking lots on my campus. 

Not jealous of your weather in Toronto though, lol. 

u guys have drunk raccoons and we have demon squirrels (maybe its just my university lol)

and its not that bad this year, where you are is far too hot for me LOL

KING RAMSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE 

KING RAMSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE

THE MAN IN GAUZE!

KING RAMSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

THE MAN IN GAUZE

THE MAN IN GAUZE
SANTA CLAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSEEEEEEEEEE

KING RAMSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE 
KING RAMSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE
THE MAN IN GAUZE!
KING RAMSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
THE MAN IN GAUZE
THE MAN IN GAUZE
SANTA CLAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSEEEEEEEEEE
THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE
THE MAN IN GAUZE!
THE MAN IN GAUZE
THE MAN IN GAUZE
THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE 
THE MAN IN GAUZE
THE MAN IN GAUZE!
THE MAN IN GAUZE
THE MAN IN GAUZE

was waiting on the results of a test for a job. last person to get through to the interviews phase got 22 questions right, I got 21. fuck, :|

was waiting on the results of a test for a job. last person to get through to the interviews phase got 22 questions right, I got 21. fuck, :|

dont give up ur so smart and im sure if u keep trying you'll get it well

not that i know anything about the job, but tests are just a game really

Does someone know this feeling you get when you listen to a song [Even if it's for the first time] and you feel emotional attached to it?
Like I don't know wtf he sings there and still the song hits my emotions so fucking hard.

Does someone know this feeling you get when you listen to a song [Even if it's for the first time] and you feel emotional attached to it?

Like I don't know wtf he sings there and still the song hits my emotions so fucking hard.

thats how i became a slave to Pelican Fanclub

run, run while you can

me when temari opens his mouth

dont give up ur so smart and im sure if u keep trying you'll get it well

not that i know anything about the job, but tests are just a game really

aw, thanks bb! I'll just try again next year and will do just fine then :3

That moment you randomly buy a book and the cover says 'first book in the series', but when you look it up online at home it's apparently just a new chapter in a series that has been ongoing for a while with the same characters and it's ill-advised to read them separately. Well then — I suppose I'll have to save up again and put another on the shelf to be read at a later date.

lets have some this beat is sick i wanna take a ride on your disco ......

Man, the things I've missed. First I find out the Bang Tango movie was released, then that they did a reunion show with the original line-up, and now there's glorious old live footage of them like this on Youtube.

God, that's a fabulous version of Soul to Soul at 9:23.