zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Finished watching the sit-down discussion between Obama and Anderson Cooper along with members from the audience with varying backgrounds/opinions.
An hour and fifteen minutes of decent, worthwhile discussion that further outlines and reiterates the president's strategy and purpose behind his executive orders to mitigate gun violence.
Increased funding to ATF agents, cracking down on the gun show loophole, and especially conducting more expansive/thorough background checks are perfectly reasonable.

Individuals from both sides asked reasonable questions which were met with very reasonable answers by our president. 

Immediately after this peaceful and informative back-and-forth I started to switch to other "news networks"... There's suddenly this explosion of anger that nothing was clear-cut and "Obama is going to take our guns away!". What.

AHHHHH! I can't wrap my head around the individuals who somehow watched this discussion and still refuse to accept these incremental changes to mitigate gun violence.
He LITERALLY repeated over and over that he wasn't going to hinder the public's legal access to guns, yet somehow these conspiracy theorist nutjobs think he's STILL trying to instill
some sort of "totalitarianism" in our government. Are these people deaf?! I shouldn't be surprised with inflammatory rhetoric like this on the news, but COME ON. You're killing me...

AHHHHH! I can't wrap my head around the individuals who somehow watched this discussion and still refuse to accept these incremental changes to mitigate gun violence.

Haha, made me think of The Onion headline yesterday: "Nation Shudders To Think How Mad NRA Would Be If Obama Actually Proposed Meaningful Gun Control"

i miss pre-psycho avelcain..... and i think i miss karma

wish there was more tasteful use of blackface in modern-day visual kei

Jenifer Lopez: your under-arrest for trying to bribe a cop

me: rotfl you are caught, stop

Do I go to Japan in the week where I can see downy (one-man) or the week where I can see THE NOVEMBERS (playing with some other band I don't care about)? I'm leaning towards downy.

EDIT: I chose downy.

-listens to suneohair's ost songs for honey and clover, cries-

moving out is taking so long, im lonely and im already over school

pppppfffft.

-swears off casual sex cuz its pointless and unfulfilling, does it anyway-
fuck my LIFE

Modern hairdressers are so scared of cutting out of the "norm" it is better to just spend more and get a stylist that can do out of the norm hairstyles. My long hair has been ruined at least 4 times which always took like a year to grow out again. Hella frustrating

How do you do it?

it's kinda hard at first and will probably take some time to get better at. i don't have any good methods...i just grab some scissors and cut in front of a mirror, haha. it's a lot better if you wet your hair though, especially if you have thicker hair. i always had trouble cutting my hair when it's dry 'cause it's quite thick. when i do the back i just totally guess on it. i don't use extra mirrors or anything. i do angle the scissors a bit so that i can get a nice tip, well hopefully anyway. basically, you just have to experiment a lot and see what may work for you.

it's kinda hard at first and will probably take some time to get better at. i don't have any good methods...i just grab some scissors and cut in front of a mirror, haha. it's a lot better if you wet your hair though, especially if you have thicker hair. i always had trouble cutting my hair when it's dry 'cause it's quite thick. when i do the back i just totally guess on it. i don't use extra mirrors or anything. i do angle the scissors a bit so that i can get a nice tip, well hopefully anyway. basically, you just have to experiment a lot and see what may work for you.

You brave

I will wait for my hair get longer to try those things. 

Fuck starz for making "flesh and bones", dam show bent me over. seems like i will have edit my list again