zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Waveya is the Lycaon of dancing

point and pop it, and that was the most epic grab ever. and the more i watch the more hotter ari gets, she could totally step on me

:shoot:  ^^ Ew. [3] , ^ Ew. [4] :kill:

we're all fuvking are asses  up.

what ever yall got is messing with yall's vocabulary, yall got diarrhea from all that crap thats been coming out of you ass, it all most sounded like clever words, lord know what farts sound like nowadays

Lycaon, right? :V

no, everything you and your crew try to say, just come outs that filthy hole of yalls. man that's one nasty bug yall got.

Also, job interview today. Yay!

I got the job. But I got a mail yesterday and they've put me up working with the new first graders. Why the fuck do they want me to work with the kindergarten kids who just started on school is beyond me. They're too small. Way too small. Give me someone older to work with. Christ.

amused @ people who bitch and moan over live-distributed D.I.D. demo with unfinalized sound production that they got from vk.com file vault, just saying.

Y0G3w.gif

europe got flabbergasted by yohio and liiiiiiiiike people are dying in China while making your LG phones, I'm just saying!!!!

we never got a DISREIGN moscow one man stadium gig either, btw. I'm sad.

you got the joke √ welcome 2 my life at the moment, bae <3

idk if this matters, but I'm in North America, and hangout with wasp/british expat/asian art nerd circles, you should feel my pain too btw.

so pissed with the way rectify s2 end, dumbass bitch you clearly didn't dew it. hopefully the new season will clear shit up

salem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

School finished last week, and it's now the real fun starts are work. Our days will have themes (tivoli day, wheel day and whatnot) when we're back at school, but for most part we're going out on trips. I hope for lots of good weather. This will be an awesome way to earn my money. Working 09:00-04:30 every single day. Lovely stuff. It's gonna be a blast.