jurideluhi

DELUHI

They sucked hard recently. Frontier fell flats and Departure was really lame; even their worst song thus far. Only The farthest could bring me hope.

Also. I heard that they've given a sneak-peek regarding their still-secret upcoming album at one of their Blitzkrieg Live Tour. I hope for no more Departure.

First things first, s[K]ape:goat is such a bad track to recommend to a beginner. It doesn't have that DELUHI spark and probably could turn a listener or two off if that's the first thing they choose to go after since the title is so funny looking. Personally I'd go with some LORELEI or the entire Surveillance EP. Go with something else - almost ANYTHING else. Just not that.

Second things second, it wasn't until now that I REALLY started noticing how visualless DELUHI has become. They might as well just stop calling themselves a VK band because save the gay scarf, they look like they just put whatever on in the morning and went to the photoshoot.

And finally, Frontier was alright, The farthest had it's moments and Departure was just not good. That album better BRING it.

but they used to look like this

GRAVE+SEED.jpg

http://www.last.fm/music/GRAVE+SEED/+images/39665467

i don't know why but

i always thought they decided to dress visual because that was the only way to get fans to notice them.

because the music they play is under the category visual kei/ jrock in japan

now that they have fans they don't need anymore to dress too much visual

and that's a good thing right? that means that people don't listen to them just because they dress slutty

also i think they try to have an outside japan audience and the new pv reminds me some punk rock videos

but i agree i like more their older songs

(edit: i love cool visual kei looks but sometimes visual kei fans are so Superficial that is really annoying)

First things first, s[K]ape:goat is such a bad track to recommend to a beginner. It doesn't have that DELUHI spark and probably could turn a listener or two off if that's the first thing they choose to go after since the title is so funny looking. Personally I'd go with some LORELEI or the entire Surveillance EP. Go with something else - almost ANYTHING else. Just not that.

imho,skape goat are the best.Anyways,"Orion once again" is a must listen track! I got addicted to DELUHI by that track at first. XD But yeah I do agree on you that skape goat is not recommended for noob DELUHI listeners . ;)

Also. I heard that they've given a sneak-peek regarding their still-secret upcoming album at one of their Blitzkrieg Live Tour. I hope for no more Departure.

COOL! I can't wait for it any longer. Please album this year,DELUHI! :D

@nozomi

I prefer DELUHI to dress visual imo.Nevertheless,they are "visual kei"

Skapegoat would be a good song if it wasn't for the really bad transition into the chorus. If they pulled that off better it would've been decent, but it sounds terrible as it is. Their best stuff was from Surveillance up to Jagannath. Then they started sucking. LORELEI was really good though.

Oh and for the record, they look retarded either way. But I prefer that they're distancing themselves from VK now.

Yeah. It was clearly told to fans that they're currently on recordings. And I agree with S[k]ape:goat having a really awful transition; it starts off really cool but the rest turns out pretty sucks, totally not their best work. Those bitches in their Departure PV were also.. Uh. *facepalms

i like their Jagannath and Visvasrit cds

and from current works, only departure i can pretty much appreciate well.

If they about growing further with the style on Departure, i may be hearing them more.

I guess they'd get popular easier that way, though some fans may label them as sell out as the result, but if they growing up enough, they'd never hesitate to leave little number of listeners to get thousands more.

As long as they go further with their music and avoid them from disbandment.

If that album's even half as good as Surveillance I'll be content. DELUHI needs to incorporate more piano into their songs like Vivid Place and The farthest. Damn those were good songs.

Two Hurt and Recall are the only two songs I can go back and listen to all the way through to be honest. Everything else I hit next after 30 seconds into the song :-S I haven't liked anything since Yggdalive though, Frontier was okay but not enough oomph to win me back. :(

I agree with "The Farthest" are the best among three singles...

Frontier kinda too standart, and Departure kinda lame for me... But i still love DELUHI

I really enjoyed Frontier, actually. Departure too. And the whole Yggdalive mini-album, and the Two Hurt single. HYBRID TRUTH started to bore me after a while

actually i was introduced to deluhi with 'skapegoat' and i really loved them <3 but i have to admit... orion once again was the song that made me fall in love with them <3 and well o_O i don't like the newest singles... well, 'the farthest' is AWESOME, yes i did love that one, but i didn't like 'departure' at all.. i haven't even seen the PV, i'm scared of doing it XD

well, for me not even one of deluhi's song is bad, seriously, i love them all~

but maybe, my opinion, wake up is the weakest one of all~

their latest 3 consequetive singles are awesome, especially The farthest~ HAILS TO LEDA!

The Farthest, didn't like it at first but now i love it,

maybe my fave song of theirs.

The more i listened to it the more i liked it, xD.

It's a love-hate, or so I suppose; since I, and some others, think it was brilliant yet another people say it wasn't nicely executed and ended up messed--the exact contrary. Vocals sucked, indeed.

Anyway, i saw someone uploaded [DVD] Deluhi Blitzkrieg one-man concert at LJ~ but i hesitate to grab it since i wonder if it was released for real~

Anyway, i saw someone uploaded [DVD] Deluhi Blitzkrieg one-man concert at LJ~ but i hesitate to grab it since i wonder if it was released for real~

hmm people in deluhi forum said it'll be out in November but there's no information about it even on their website and if it's out in November, it should be available for pre-order by now.