jurideluhi

DELUHI

10 hours ago, ゼロ(*´з`) said:

ah... aggy's was sad. he kept shaking and sighing, it made my heart break. basically talked about how he disliked visual kei, had complexes towards leda, and wanted to quit music but couldn't find how.

My heart hurts

On 4/24/2019 at 11:41 PM, Gesu said:

My heart hurts

DELUHI解散理由についてのMC
@55gojappe
𓍿𓇌 𓎡𓄿
Shared to login users only 199views 1favs
2019-04-19 23:58:17

O-EASTアンコールにてAggyから脱退とDELUHI解散の理由が説明されました。短文の一部のみをRTされると誤解を招くためベッターにまとめます。

みんな俺が脱退した理由知らないでしょ?そりゃそうだよな話してないもんね。
俺が脱退した理由は2つ。細かいこと言えばもっとあるけど。
1つはレコーディングで俺のベースの音が差し替えられたこと。もう1つはJuriの声が出なくなって活休してる間にJuriを切って新しいボーカルを入れようってなったとき。もうついていけないって思った。
俺が脱退するせいで解散するって話になって、俺どの面下げて解散ツアー回ればいいんだよって。
でもあのツアーが本当に楽しくて、LedaがMCで「誰か一人でも欠けたらDELUHIじゃない」って言ったじゃん?あ、これ、俺がCCレモンホールで「やっぱ脱退やーめた」って言えばこのまま続けられんじゃねぇかって。それは直前までずっと考えた。
解散した後Juriはボーカル辞めて。
LedaとSujkがやってるFEDのワンマンに遊びに行ったのね。俺は2日目に行ったんだけど初日にJuriが行ってて。そこでLedaからJuriがまたステージに立ちたがってるみたいだから連絡してみたらって言われて。でもJuriは自分がクビ切られそうだったなんて知らないし、わざわざ俺から話すことでもないし。Juriからしたら俺なんか自分が大切にしてたバンド壊した張本人のクソヤローじゃん。それでもAggyと一緒にやりたいって言ってくれて嬉しかった。
今回復活の話もらって断ろうと思ったけど、Juriが、辛い目にもあってきたJuriがそれでもLedaのことリスペクトしてるから。
赤坂でLedaが言った「誰か一人でも欠けたらDELUHIじゃない」は今度は嘘じゃないなって。俺だけじゃなくJuriのことも含めて心から言ってると思えた。
4人で集まって音出して今こうして楽しくライブできて、もしあの頃今みたいな4人だったらあのまま続いてたんだろうなって思うよ。

思い出せる限りで。なるべくニュアンスも伝えたくて箇条書きでなく話してくれた言葉を書いています。

AggyのMCを受けてLedaも当時の自分は子供で自分がやりたいことにメンバーがついてこれてないことに腹を立てていたと話してくれました。

CCレモンホールのライブで「自分の力だけではどうにもならないことがある」って言ったけど、当時の自分のビジョンとして会社を創ってDELUHIだけでメンバーやスタッフを支えられるようにしたいという目標があった。でもそんなに簡単にできることではなく、Juriが自分の歌を歌いこなせていなかったりメンバーの技術が追いついていなかったりでステージにギター置いて帰ったりしたし、楽屋で殴り合いの喧嘩したり。かと思えば一緒にバスケしに行ったり、本当に学校みたいで。今大人になってあの頃の自分は子供だったなと思います。

run it through gtranslate and get mind blown

12 minutes ago, Prophet said:

DELUHI解散理由についてのMC
@55gojappe
𓍿𓇌 𓎡𓄿
Shared to login users only 199views 1favs
2019-04-19 23:58:17

O-EASTアンコールにてAggyから脱退とDELUHI解散の理由が説明されました。短文の一部のみをRTされると誤解を招くためベッターにまとめます。

みんな俺が脱退した理由知らないでしょ?そりゃそうだよな話してないもんね。
俺が脱退した理由は2つ。細かいこと言えばもっとあるけど。
1つはレコーディングで俺のベースの音が差し替えられたこと。もう1つはJuriの声が出なくなって活休してる間にJuriを切って新しいボーカルを入れようってなったとき。もうついていけないって思った。
俺が脱退するせいで解散するって話になって、俺どの面下げて解散ツアー回ればいいんだよって。
でもあのツアーが本当に楽しくて、LedaがMCで「誰か一人でも欠けたらDELUHIじゃない」って言ったじゃん?あ、これ、俺がCCレモンホールで「やっぱ脱退やーめた」って言えばこのまま続けられんじゃねぇかって。それは直前までずっと考えた。
解散した後Juriはボーカル辞めて。
LedaとSujkがやってるFEDのワンマンに遊びに行ったのね。俺は2日目に行ったんだけど初日にJuriが行ってて。そこでLedaからJuriがまたステージに立ちたがってるみたいだから連絡してみたらって言われて。でもJuriは自分がクビ切られそうだったなんて知らないし、わざわざ俺から話すことでもないし。Juriからしたら俺なんか自分が大切にしてたバンド壊した張本人のクソヤローじゃん。それでもAggyと一緒にやりたいって言ってくれて嬉しかった。
今回復活の話もらって断ろうと思ったけど、Juriが、辛い目にもあってきたJuriがそれでもLedaのことリスペクトしてるから。
赤坂でLedaが言った「誰か一人でも欠けたらDELUHIじゃない」は今度は嘘じゃないなって。俺だけじゃなくJuriのことも含めて心から言ってると思えた。
4人で集まって音出して今こうして楽しくライブできて、もしあの頃今みたいな4人だったらあのまま続いてたんだろうなって思うよ。

思い出せる限りで。なるべくニュアンスも伝えたくて箇条書きでなく話してくれた言葉を書いています。

AggyのMCを受けてLedaも当時の自分は子供で自分がやりたいことにメンバーがついてこれてないことに腹を立てていたと話してくれました。

CCレモンホールのライブで「自分の力だけではどうにもならないことがある」って言ったけど、当時の自分のビジョンとして会社を創ってDELUHIだけでメンバーやスタッフを支えられるようにしたいという目標があった。でもそんなに簡単にできることではなく、Juriが自分の歌を歌いこなせていなかったりメンバーの技術が追いついていなかったりでステージにギター置いて帰ったりしたし、楽屋で殴り合いの喧嘩したり。かと思えば一緒にバスケしに行ったり、本当に学校みたいで。今大人になってあの頃の自分は子供だったなと思います。

run it through gtranslate and get mind blown

So, to summarise, they replaced Aggy's bass track without him knowing and then he tried to get in a replacement for Juri when he lost his voice until he got it back, only they were actually gonna fire him completely, so Juri got pissed off and refused to speak with him. Juri still gets on with Leda but Leda hates Aggy… unless I read this completely wrong.

5 minutes ago, Gesu said:

So, to summarise, they replaced Aggy's bass track without him knowing and then he tried to get in a replacement for Juri when he lost his voice until he got it back, only they were actually gonna fire him completely, so Juri got pissed off and refused to speak with him. Juri still gets on with Leda but Leda hates Aggy… unless I read this completely wrong.

I should get my friend's translation 😂 be back w it when i get it lol

From what I understand based on the tweets of the Japanese fans - at the DELUHI reunion it was said that:

- JURI, back around Deluhi's disbandment time, was having problems with his throat/vocal cords and needed treatment (which he eventually got, but it took time - thankfully he seems ok now!). At that point however singing was challenging/painful...

- LEDA wanted to replace Juri because of Juri's problems with his voice and started looking to recruit a new vocalist with the intention of firing Juri from the band WITHOUT telling Juri any of the above or discussing it with him. Leda intended to keep Aggy and Sujk.

- AGGY did not agree with Leda's approach of goin g behind Juri's back and it also seems they had some disagreements about Aggy's bass sounds being replaced so Aggy announced that he would quit. At this point ALL MY RESPECT GOES TO AGGY - he took the blame of disbanding on himself, did not discuss any of this "dirt" in public or create negativity around Leda in any way, and he apparently did not tell Juri either of Leda's plans to fire Juri. It looks like Juri found out about this much later and apparently Juri has flat out refused to do a reunion a couple of years in a row when approached by Abe-san and Leda. It is said that he had eventually forgiven Leda and agreed to do the reunion & Aggy agreed too. Ultimately the amount of mean comments addressed to Aggy all these years is unbelievable!! He was blamed for ruining Deluhi and what not...when it wasn't even his fault...

- SUJK - not sure what his position was regarding all this, but he has always seemed to get along well with both J uri and Aggy. The pics & videos of him and Juri posted by Abe-san around the reunion are super cute!! And there's also a pic of Sujk wearing a breakin' holiday bracelet with Aggy.

DELUHI - though they have all grown up, I personally do not believe Deluhi is coming back... I dearly love their music, but to me Leda has ruined the trust between the members - not blaming him in any way... just saying.. he was young and made a mistake.. we all do... it seems he does regret it but nothing can be done at this point. With FED he got a new vocalist and a new bassist - they had potential but imho Leda has carried over some of his leadership attitudes and he also had a ton of side projec ts diverting his focus from the band. As for BREAKIN'HOLIDAY - after the Deluhi reunion both Juri and Aggy have posted a tweet clearly stating that though they are grateful to Deluhi, they are now to be considered Juri and Aggy of breakin'holiday. I personally find the band very enjoyable, Juri's voice is wonderful, they are experimenting with their sound and style, it's interesting to watch them grow as a band. They are super active on social media and post a ton of off-shot stuff.

In the end, I wish them all success, to all ex-Deluhi members, to all soon to be ex-FED members and to current breakin' holiday members. I truly believe they all have their strengths and talents but they are also all peopl e and people do mess up sometimes....

That's all I had to say - just wanted this to be out there.